Desciptive Text about Animal

My lovely Rabbit

I have a pet. It is rabbit. It is female. I call her Minnie. She is five years old. I got Minnie from my father when I celebrate my birthday.
Minnie has short tail and pointed ears. She has beautiful green eyes and four legs. Minnie’s fur is white and soft. And Minnie has two big tooth. Minnie likes to eat carrot. She eats carrot three times a day. He likes to jump in the garden. It is very funny. I love Minnie very much.

My cat

I have a pet. It is cat. It is female. My cats name is  Mony. She is three years old. Mony is cute.
         Mony has soft fur. Her fur is yellow, white and black. She has two eyes and four legs. Mony has short tail and pointed ears. Her body is small. Mony likes eats rice and fish. I give mony food three time a day. Mony Likes to catch mouse and then eat. Mony has one kitten. I give kitten’s name is catty. Because it is very cute and funny. I love them very much.     

My  Hamster

I have a pet. It is hamster. It is male. I call him rocky. I brought him last month when I visited Surabaya.
Rocky is small and cute. He has three different colours, white, orange and black. He has two eyes and four legs. His ears are small. He always squeacks when I come to his cage. Every morning I feed him. Rocky likes to eat some grass and leaves. I takes the grass from the field near my house. Rocky looks happy to eat it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOAL UTS GENAP PLH KELAS 6 SD

Cara menghilangkan objek dalam foto dengan Photoscape

Pidato Sekolah Baru