That’s All About Love


One day, there is a harmonious family, Mrs. Marini family. She has two daughters. They are Bunga and Cinta. Bunga is the older sister. She was in the University and Cinta is still in the Senior high school. They always be happiness and love each other. But, one day, there is a boy that make them falling in love.
Bunga              : Hi Cinta, what are you doing?         
Cinta               : I am doing homework
 I am bad mood, because mommy doesn’t allow me to go out with my friend.
 Mommy asks me to do my homework, but I was bored.
Bunga              : Don’t be sad my dear. I will go to mall.
 Do you want to follow me?
Cinta               : Really?
                         I want to follow you, but mommy asks me to stay at home.
Bunga              : Don’t worry! I will speak to mommy.
Cinta               : Okay sister
Bunga              : Let’s go!

            Then they go to the mall together. Suddenly their mother go home and she is shock because nobody at home. When Bunga and Cinta go home, her mother is angry to Cinta.
Bunga              : Assalamu’alaikum
Mother             : Wa’alaikumsalam
Bunga              : We go home mom!
Mother             : Cinta, why you go out?
                          I ask you to stay at home, and do your homework.
Cinta               : I am sorry mom
Bunga              : Mom, please doesn’t guilt.
                          I ask her to follow me. Please don’t be angry to her.
Mother            : Ok, do not do it again Cinta!
Cinta               : Yes mom!

Next day, When Bunga in the library, she falls down when she takes the book. Then, there is a boy who help her. After that, they have a talk and they are become a friend since that moment.
Bunga              : Mom, I go to campus. Assalamu’alaikum!
Cinta                : And I also go to school mom. Assalamu’alaikum!
Mother             : Wa’alaikumsalam. Take care dear!

In the library Campus         
Bunga              : Thank you!
Ajun                : yups
                          By the way, what is your name?
Bunga              : My name is Bunga, and you?
Ajun                : Ajun, i have not seen you,
                          What is your major?
Bunga              : I am in English Department second semester. How about you?
Ajun                : Ohh i see
                          I am Mechanical Engineering forth semester. Would you be my friend?
Bunga              : Yes, I think so
Ajun                : Thank you Bunga
                          Hmmm.. May I ask your phone number?
Bunga             : Sorry Ajun. My handphone left out in home, and i forget my phone number. Next  time, if we meet again, i will give you my phone number.
Ajun                : Never mind Bunga
                          I am sure that we will meet again.

            After that, Bunga and Ajun exit from library. And Bunga enter to her classroom.
Meanwhile, In the road, suddenly Cinta gets flat tire. She is confused look for tire repair. Then there is a boy who pass that road. And he helps her to repair.
Ajun                : Excusme, why you look confused? What Happen?
Cinta               : My tire is flat and I look for place that can repair it
Ajun                : Don’t worry! I will help you
Cinta               : Yes, please
Ajun                : By the way, what it your name?  I am Ajun
Cinta               : My name is Cinta
Ajun                : Beautiful name.
                          Where is your school?
Cinta               : I am school at SMAN 2 Jakarta. And you?
Ajun                : It’s far from here.
                          I am in University. Where is your home?
Cinta               : I live at Jl. Mawar no.05 GrandHouse
Ajun                : May i visit your house next time?
Cinta               : Yes, i will wait you
Ajun                : Ok Cinta,
                          I think your tire finished.
Cinta               : Thank you very much Ajun
Ajun                : You’re welcome,
    Nice to meet you Cinta!

            In the evening, before Bunga and Cinta sleep, they are sharing what was happened today.
Cinta               : Sis, What happen with you? you are smilling alone
Bunga              : you know? today i meet kind boy.
                          He helps me to take my book. He is handsome, sweet, and friendly.
Cinta               : So sweet
Bunga              : i am verry happy today, I hope he will be my boyfriend
Cinta               : Amin!
                          Today, I also meet a boy. He helps me repair my tire. He is my hero today.
                          He is Kind, friendly, nice and handsome
Bunga              : Really. I hope he will be your boyfriend.
Cinta               : I hope so. He also say that will come here.
                          OK, let’s sleep now
Bunga              : Ok, good night!

            Next day, In the Campus Bunga meet Ajun and then they go to the festival together.
Ajun                : Hi Bunga, we meet again
Bunga              : hello Ajun,
Ajun                : What is your subject now?
Bunga              : Speaking class, but my Lecturer cannt present today.
                          So, i am free now
Ajun                : really? same with me. How if we go to the festival together?
Bunga              : That’s good Idea
Ajun                : Ok, Let’s go!

            Bunga and Ajun enjoyed and having fun in there. In that moment, Ajun say someting about his feeling. And they are become a couple of love.
Ajun                : Bunga, listen to me
                          Bunga, will you be my girlfriend?
Bunga              : Are you serious Ajun?
Ajun                : Yes, i am really serious
Bunga              : But we have just met.
Ajun                : Never mind Bunga, i think you have same feeling with me
                          And I really love you Bunga
Bunga              : Yes, i am willing Ajun

            Then, in the next day, Ajun also do the same thing to Cinta. He says love to Cinta in Cinta’s House. But, suddenly Bunga go home.
Ajun                : ( knock the door! )
                          Excusme!
Cinta               : Yes, come in please!
Ajun                : Good evening Cinta, how are you?
Cinta               : Hi Ajun, I am fine. Sit down please!
Ajun                : Thank you Cinta, There is nobody people here!
Cinta               : My parents are working, my sister in the Campus.
Ajun                : Cinta, I want to say something, listen to me.
                          Cinta, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?
Cinta               : That’s too quickly for us
Ajun                : But, i am verry love you, since first sight
Cinta               : Really?
                          But, I cann’t. I cann’t refuse you!
                          I am willing
Ajun                : Thank you Cinta, and this flower for you!
           
When Ajun give Cinta Flower, Suddenly Bunga and Mother come. And Bunga see Ajun with Cinta.
Bunga              : Ajun!! Cinta!!
Cinta               : You know him
Bunga              : Yes, i know. He is my boyfriend that i told you yesterday!
Cinta               : Really? But he is my boyfriend.
Bunga              : No Cinta. He is my boyfriend.
Cinta               : No Bunga. He is my boyfriend.
Mother            : Stop! Stop!
                          What’s happen? It’s sound crowded!
Cinta, Bunga   : He is my boyfriend, Mom!
Mother            : STOP! Cinta bunga sit down, And you sit down!
Cinta, Bunga   : Yes
Mother            : Who are you?
Ajun                : My name is Ajun. Sorry Mom, i must go home now!
Mother             : Yes, it’s better!

After that, Ajun go home. Cinta and bunga are quarrel. Then mother give advise them to don’t take away same boy. Then Bunga and Cinta enter her badroom. Finally, they are aware. They should not, fight over because boy. Then,  Bunga decide to give in Ajun to Cinta. Because, she would be happier if  she can see Cinta happy. And be better if Bunga conceded.
Bunga              : Cinta, Don’t be angry with me.
Cinta               : No sister
Bunga              : I am sorry to you! I think be better if Ajun with you
                          If you love love him, i will allow Ajun for you Cinta
Cinta               : But, you?
Bunga              : I am okay Cinta. I would be happier if I can see you happy Cinta

In the Evening, When Cinta and Bunga go to Mall, they see Ajun and his girlfriend.
Bunga, Cinta   : Ajun!
Ajun                : Bunga, Cinta!
Miranda           : Who are they Ajun?
Bung               : it’s clear enough! you’re playboy!
Cinta               : Fix! start from now, we are over! Let’s go Bunga!
Miranda           : Ooohh.. You make affair with her.
                          I think enough! We are over and don’t ever contact me again!
Ajun                : Cinta! Bunga! Miranda! Don’t go!!

Finally, Bunga, Cinta and Miranda leave Ajun because they know that Ajun playboy.  And then Cinta and Bunga forgive each other. And more be carefully if meet a boy again.



THE END


Mother                             : Mrs. Marini
The older sister                 : Bunga
The younger sister            : Cinta
A boy                               : Ajun

Ajun Girlfriend                : Miranda

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOAL UTS GENAP PLH KELAS 6 SD

Cara menghilangkan objek dalam foto dengan Photoscape

Pidato Sekolah Baru