Dialogue about "Holiday’s Plan"

Speaking 3
Written by Tanti

Ta        : “ Hello Nurin ! How are you today ?”
Nu       : “ I am very tired today.”
Ta        : “ Why are you tired? What was happened?”
Nu       : “ I had a lot of work which must be done next week .”
Ta        : “ Oh... I am sorry to hear that... What is it about?... May be I can help you...?”
Nu       : “ It is about vocabulary list.”
Ta        : “ Oh... I see, I have a book about vocabulary that can help you. How about if I  bring it tomorrow?”
Nu       : “ Of coure. It is very kind of you!”
Ta        : “ No problem.”
Nu       : “ By thw way, How was your presentation yesterday?”
Ta        : “ I see..”
No       : “ Hi guys ! What are you doing here?”
Ta        : “ Oh..We are talking about something.”
No       : “ What is that? Could you tell me?”
Ta        : “ I am not sure.”
No       : “ Nurin! What are you talking about with her?”
Nu       : “ We are talking about her presentation yesterday.”
No       : “ How was your presentation, Tanti ? There was a problem ?”
Ta        : “ You are right, I made some mistakes. I think my presentation was not good enough.”
No       : “ don’t worry! I am sure that you will get a good score. You do your best.”
Ta        : “ Thank you! I hope that’s true.”
Nu       : “ By the way, How about you?”
Ta        : “ How was your examination?”
No       : “ I think .. it was not difficult.”
Nu       : “ I think you get A for your examination.”
No      : “ I am doubt about it.”
Nu       : “ Why you doubt about that? The examination was not difficult. I am sure that you can get A.
No       : “ I hope so.”
“ By the way, What will you do in the next holiday guys?”
Nu       : “ i’ll go to Malang city in the next holiday.”
No       : “ How will you go there?”
Nu       : “ i’ll visit many beautiful places and shopping there.”
Ta        : “ Will you stay in Hotel?”
Nu       : “ No, i’ll stay at my sister’s house.”
  “ What about you? What will  you do in the next holiday?”
Ta        : “ i’ll go to Bandung in in the next holiday!”
Nu       : “ Why will you go there?”
Ta        : “ I’ll visit my grandparents, becouseb my grandma was sick.”
Nu       : “ How long will you stay in there?”
Ta        : I’ll stay in there for about four days.”
No       : “ You have a long time to spend your, but why do stay in Bandung just for four days?”
Ta        : “ I don’t know, but i don’t want to spend my holiday without doing nothing.  How about if we will take a course in Pare after you are coming from Bandung?”
No       : “ I think that’s a good idea!
 “ What about you Nurin? Will you take a course with us?”
Nu       : “ I don’t know. We study english everyday at Campus.”
“ Why will we take a course? Holiday is time for having fun, right?”
Ta        : “ I know that holiday is a free time, but we must improve our experience from outside not just from Campus. So, we can improve our skill.”
No       : “ I agree with you Tanti. We can get many experience and knowledge in Pare. We can also having fun there. So, we can spend our holiday enjoyable and get new experience that can improve  our skill, is it right?”
Nu       : “ I think you are right. Ok! I’ll join with you.”
Ta        : “ Really? You will join with us?”
Nu       : “ Yes! But, after i am coming from Malang.”
No       : “ No problem”
Nu       : “ Could you tell me how Pare is?”
No       : “ Pare is beautiful and clean city!”
Ta        : “ Is Pare comfortable and safe city?”
No       : “ Yes, sure”
Ta        : “ When will we go there?”
No       : “ How about if on 5 july?”
Nu       : “ I think that’s good idea!”
Ta        : “ Sorry. But, i am still in Bandung at that day. How about if on 10 July?”
No       : “ No problem.”
Nu       : “ How will go there? By bus, train or ride motorcycle?
No       : “ emmm.. i think we will go there by Bus.”
Ta        : “ How much does it cost?”
No       : “ it cost about 10.000 rupiahs.
Ta        : “ I think it is not expensive enough. How long will we stay in Pare?”
No       : “ We will stay in there for about 45 days,”
Nu       : “ So, we come home at August?”
No       : “ Yes, may be.”
Ta        : “ Where will we meet before go to Pare?”
No       : “ How about if we meet at my house?”
Nu       : “ I disagree. It’s too far from bus station.”
“ How about if at Tanti’s house? Her house is near to the bus.”
Ta        : “ I think that’s good idea! How about you, Nov?
No       : “ Alright! No problem. What time we will meet?”
Ta        : “ How about if we meet at 9 o’clock?”
Nu       : “ No problem.”
No       : “ By the way. Tanti, do you know Niel?
Ta        : “ Niel...?? Who is he?
No       : “ Niel..The man that we met at the Bookstore last week.”
Ta        : “ Oh..I see...”
“ Daniel...!! What’s happen?”
No       : “ i am really so happy, because He sant me a message last night.”
Ta        : “ That’s great!”
Nu       : “ Is he Daniel Saputra?”
Ta        : “ Yes, Do you know him?”
Nu       : “ Yes, i know him. He was my old friend.”
No       : “ Really? Could you tell me where his house?”
Nu       : “ He lives at Dr. Sutomo street. His house in front of my Uncle’s house.”
No       : “ Does he have a girlfriend?”
Nu       : “ I am not sure. But, i saw him with a girl at the restaurant two days ago.”
No       : “ I think.....He is single.”
Ta        : “ Why you look disappointed? May be that girl just friend. Don’t worry about that!”
Nu       : “ she is right, Don’t worry!”
Ta        : “ he sent you a message last night, may be he interested with you! I think he will falling in love with you.”
No       : “ I hope so.”
Nu       : “ I think Daniel is a good man”
Ta        : “ I agree with you. He is smart and friendly!”
Nu       : “ I wish your luck!”
No       : “ thank you, guys!”
Ta        : “ how about if we visit his house this afternoon?”
No       : “ What?? Are you sure??
Ta        : “ Yes. Nurin knows his address, we can ask her to accompany us.”
No       : “ NO !!!”
Ta        : “ Nurin, could you accompany us to visit Daniel’s house this afternoon?”
Nu       : “ Ok! No problem.”
No       : “ Hello guys! Please don’t do it!”
Ta        : “ It is a chance! You can meet his family.”
No       : “ after i meet his family, what will happen?”
Ta        : “ I don’t know. May be you will get married with him.”
Nu       : “ that’s good! I’ll be happy for that.”
No       : “ Hey!”
Ta        : “ Ok, if you don’t want to visit him, it’s allright. I don’t want to treat you.”
Nu       : “ By the way, what time is it?”
No       : “ 4 o’clock!”
Nu       : “ Sorry, I’ve go now!”
Ta        : “ why, Do you have a class?”
Nu       : “ Yes, I’ve a reading class after this.”
Ta        : “ Ok! See you tomorrow!
Nu       : “ See you. Don’t forget to bring you vocabulary book tomorrow!”
Ta        : “ OK!”
No       : “ What for?”
Ta        : “ She must complete her assigment about vocabulary list. So, i’ll lend her my vocabulary book.”
No       : “ i hope it can help her.”
Ta        : “ I hope so. What will you do after this?”
No       : “ i don’t know!”
Ta        : “ How about if you accompany me to the bookstore?”
No       : “ I am sorry, but i can’t!”
Ta        : “ Why? You don’t have any class after this!”
No       : “ I am very tired today.”
Ta        : “ Accompany me, please! I’ll buy you chicken noodle and orange juice if you accompany me.”
No       : “ emmm..Ok! sound good!”
“ You know, thati am very hungry!”
Ta        : “ Ok! Let’s go!
No       : “OK!”



  




 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOAL UTS GENAP PLH KELAS 6 SD

Cara menghilangkan objek dalam foto dengan Photoscape

Pidato Sekolah Baru