In The Classroom


One day in senior High School Bhakti Nusa, the teacher teaches her student in a classroom. But, there is a student come late.

Teacher             : Good morning, everybody!
                          How are you today?
Student 1 & 2 : I am fine, and you?
Teacher           : I am fine too, thanks.
                          Ok, before we start our lesson lest’s pray .................finish
Student 3        : Excuse me....
                          I am sorry Miss, I come late
Teacher           : What time is it?
Student 3        : a half past seven
Teacher           : Why did you come late?
Student 3        : I am sorry Miss,
                          Because i woke up late this morning
Teacher           : Don’t do it again, understand!!!
                          You can sit down now.
Student 3        : Thank you Miss.
Teacher           : Students, now open your homework!
Student 1        : I am sorry Miss, i forgot to bring my homework
Teacher           : Why?
Student 1        : Because last night i did my homework in TV room and i forgot to enter the book in my bag.
Teacher           : I’ll forgive you today!
                          But, if you repeat once again, i will ask you to take your book in your home!
Student           : Yes, Miss. I am so sorry.
Teacher           : Ok, please write your homework in front the blackboard
Student 2        : Yes Miss. I will try to do my homework.
Teacher           : Yes, that’s right.
                          Now, you make a short story about your school and practice!

Then the student practice in front of the class to tell the story about their school and when one of the student tell the story, other student make a noise. The teacher give punishment to her. After finished, The teacher give exercise to her students.  
Teacher           : What are you doing Laila?
                          Don’t be noise! I will give you punishment!
Student 2        : I am sorry Miss. I promise i don’t do it again.
                          Please don’t punish me
Teacher           : Please stand up in front of class with your hands put in your ear.
Student 2        : But Miss.....
Teacher           : LAILA !!!!!
Student 2        : Yes Miss.
Teacher           : Ok Nisha. Pleace, continoue your story.

(After Nisha finished her story, the teacher ask Laila to sit down)

Teacher           : Ok,
                          Now i will give you exercise and do it in your book!

(The Student write the exercise in their book and doing the exercise. After they finish, the teacher ask they to write their answer in the blackboard)

Teacher           : Have you done?
Student 1 & 2 : Done Miss
Student 3        : Not yet
Teacher           : Ok student,
                          Please Laila come foward. Please answer question number 1
Student 2        : Yes Miss
Teacher           : Next, please Vino come foward. Please answer question number 2
Student 1        : Yes, Miss
Teacher           : And the Last, please Nisha come foward. Please answer question number 3
Student 3         : Yes Miss
Teacher           : Ok, Thank you very much
                          I will check your answer. How about number 1
Student 1,2,3  : True....
Teacher           : Number 2?
Student 1,2,3  : True.....
Teacher           : The last how about number 3?
Student 1,2     : False.....
Teacher           : Please Nisha come forward again to correct your answer
Student 3        : Yes Miss.
                          But, i can’t do it Miss, I confused.
Teacher           : Ok, Never mind
                          May be other student can be help Nisha do number 3

(Then, Vino raise hand and come foward to help Nisha and do the question number 3)

Student 1        : I am Miss.
Teacher            : That’s right.
                          Give applause to Vino
Teacher            : Ok, I think enough for today.
                          Any question?
Student           :  No Miss.
Teacher            :  If there is no question,  I will close this lesson.
                           Let’s pray together.
Teacher            : Student, thank you for your coming. see you tomorrow.

Student 1,2,3  : See you!

                                                               -   T H E  E N D  -

Teacher          : Miss Tara
Student 1       : Vino
Student 2       : Laila
Student 3       : Nisha

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOAL UTS GENAP PLH KELAS 6 SD

Cara menghilangkan objek dalam foto dengan Photoscape

Pidato Sekolah Baru